1. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check our compatibility guide for more information about device compatibility before using the app.
2. The FreeStyle LibreLink app and the FreeStyle Libre reader have similar but not identical features. A finger prick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels or if hypoglycaemia or impending hypoglycaemia is reported by the FreeStyle LibreLink app or when symptoms do not match the FreeStyle LibreLink app readings.
1. LibreLinkUp is a mobile application, developed and provided by Newyu. Use of LibreLinkUp requires registration with LibreView, a service provided by Abbott and Newyu, Inc. Data charges may apply when downloading the LibreLinkUp app. FreeStyle Libre readers and sensors are provided by Abbott.
2. LibreLinkUp is compatible with Android phones running Android OS 4.4 and higher and iPhones running iOS 10 and higher.
3. Transfer of glucose data between applications depends on mobile connectivity.
1. LibreView is developed and distributed by Newyu, Inc.LibreView, a product of Newyu, is supported on Windows and Mac-operating computers. Minimum system requirements for operating systems are Windows 7 or higher on Windows computers and Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10) or higher on Mac computers. Minimum system requirements for browsers are IE10 or higher, Chrome 37 or higher, Firefox 32 or higher, and Safari 8 or higher. It is recommended to use the latest version of your browser. LibreView can be viewed on iOS 6 or higher mobile devices.